Public Laboratory Team
- Liz Barry: Director of Urban Environments
Director and co-founder of TreeKIT; Part-time faculty at Parsons, Pratt, Columbia. Urban designer and landscape architect, SOM 2007-09
- Shannon Dosemagen: Director of Community Engagement, Education and Outreach
Community Partner and Ethnographer, Louisiana State University Anthropology and Geography Dept.; Oil Spill Response Coordinator,Louisiana Bucket Brigade 2009-11; Grassroots Mapping Gulf Coast Coordinator; M.S. Anthropology 2009
- Adam Griffith: Director of Science and Coastal Environments,
Director of Beachcare.org through the Program for the Study of Developed Shorelines at Western Carolina University, Teach for America, 1999-2001
- Stewart Long: Director of Geography and Data
GonzoEarth mapping services, Grassroots Mapping Gulf Coast map processing & publication lead
- Mathew Lippincott: Director of Production and Production in Education
Artist and Designer, Co-Founder of Cloacina; Partner, Biluna Birotunda Design; B.A. Oberlin College
- Jeffrey Warren: Director of Research
Center for Future Civic Media Fellow, 2008-10; Partner & co-founder, Vestal Design; B.A. Yale; M.S. MIT, 2010; Cartographer Founder of Grassroots Mapping.
- Sara Wylie: Director of Toxics and Health Research
Co-Founder MIT Center for Future Civic Media ExtrAct Project, ABD MIT History Anthropology Science Technology and Society, Part-time faculty RISD Digital+Media Department, B.A. University of Chicago.